Develop the skills to be able to conduct advanced client assessments and identify and effectively treat injuries to take your sports massage therapy business to the next level.
Enhance your skills and knowledge to treat a broad range of clients
- Learn how to conduct advanced assessments and screenings of clients
- Apply sports massage techniques to prevent and manage injuries
- Master advanced treatment modalities to support soft tissue repair
- Apply the knowledge learnt during your course with case studies and a log of practice hours so you qualify with the skills ready to enhance your business
How will this qualification enhance my business?
- Certify your understanding to keep more clients in your business. You'll be able to gain insurance to treat dysfunctional tissue, postural issues and clients with recent non-acute injuries or with pre-existing conditions
- 10 face to face workshops delivered by advanced Sports Therapists and Sports Rehabilitators so you develop practical knowledge from experts
- You'll be eligible for full membership with all related associations, including The STA, The SMA, STO, FHT, after completion. Further strengthening your professional standards as a sports massage therapist
Upskill and treat a broader range of clients effectively. Payment plans available
Is this course accredited?
Can I get insurance to treat a broader range of clients in my sports massage therapy business?
What will I learn on the Level 4 Sports Massage Therapy course?
Do I need any prior qualifications to study the Level 4 Sports Massage Therapy course?
How can I pay the course fees?
Our Delivery Partners