Attend our accredited 1-day Myofascial Cupping course and provide more treatments to clients in your sports massage therapy business
Hands-on training of a range of dry cupping techniques
- Attend 1 live in-person practical workshop, where you will undertake cupping therapy throughout
- Cover a range of cupping techniques, including static cupping, sliding, soft tissue release for movement as well as stretching techniques for active release.
- Learn the history and physiology of dry cupping
Learn how to apply dry cupping to your sports massage treatments
- Learn how to integrate cupping into a variety of situations with clients
- Understand contraindications and Health and Safety considerations
We are a trusted CIMSPA approved training provider
- CIMSPA Education Partner Training Provider
- ukactive member
- Expert tutors with extensive industry experience
- Learners must hold a recognised Level 3 Sports Massage qualification or equivalent.
- Learners may also enrol with a range of therapy and rehabilitation degree programmes.
Take your career to the next level and specialise now. Finance available.
Our Delivery Partners