Use your industry experience to develop the skills and confidence to effectively teach adult learners in your sector, both in and outside of the classroom.
What is the Level 3 Award in Education and Training?
This course is perfect for those looking to use their industry experience and start teaching accredited qualifications in their subject. This course is the standard qualification needed to deliver adult training and education.
Through your time with Vector, you will understand how to practically deliver inclusive training that caters for individual learner needs. You will cover the foundational principles of teaching and assessment and learn how to apply them to real life examples drawing on your own subject specialism.
Learners will cover 3 units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education & training
- Understanding & using inclusive teaching & learning approaches in education & training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education & training
- Understand your teaching role and responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of ways to promote equality and diversity in your teaching
- Learn ways to promote positive learning behaviours and safe environments
Understanding & using inclusive teaching & learning approaches in education & training
- Learn how to plan and deliver a lesson, including practical teaching and assessment approaches suitable for your subject specialism
- Know how to embed and use technology and how this can create inclusive learning environments
- Plan multiple lessons and deliver a 15 minute live micro teach
Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understand the purpose of assessment and the assessment cycle used in education and training
- Learn how to use different assessment methods to meet learner needs
- Learn how to give constructive and valuable feedback to learners to develop their understanding
We are a trusted CIMSPA approved training provider
- CIMSPA Education Partner Training Provider
- ukactive member
- Delivered by qualified teachers with extensive industry experience within sport, fitness and education
Your questions answered
How is this course delivered and assessed?
How long does it take to qualify?
Is this course fully accredited?
Are there any entry requirements?
How do I pay my course fees?
Take your career to the next level. Finance available.
Blended learning approach
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award Education and Training
- Live sessions and online resources
- Complete at your own pace
- Continued support through the Vector Alumni Programme
Our Delivery Partners