Develop the skills and knowledge to guide others through their learning process with constructive and accurate feedback. The course allows individuals to assess the competence of work-based and vocational skills.
Understand how to carry out assessments in the classroom and work environment
- Blended learning model including home study and live sessions
- Understand the principles and practices of assessment
- Learn how to effectively assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
We are a trusted CIMSPA approved training provider
- CIMSPA Education Partner Training Provider
- ukactive member
- Expert tutors with extensive industry experience assessing vocational training
- This qualification is open to all (learners must be 19 years old or over) and have occupational and technical competence in the areas that they wish to assess
Take your career to the next level. Finance available.
£499 (Was £600)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Continued support through the Vector Alumni Programme
Our Delivery Partners