Practically learn how to adapt exercise programmes for pre and postnatal clients through specialist face to face training
Attend practical training days at a specialist pre and postnatal fitness facility
- Attend 2 in-person practical training days on the gym floor
- Master safe exercises for pre and postnatal clients
- Delivered by expert tutors who specialise in pre and postnatal clients
Deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for pre & postnatal clients
- Understand the stages of pregnancy and the effect of exercise on the different stages
- Develop the skills to create and deliver pre and postnatal exercises and programmes for clients
- Understand how to overcome barriers to pre and postnatal clients and how healthy lifestyle strategies can support clients
We are a trusted CIMSPA approved training provider
- CIMSPA Education Partner Training Provider
- ukactive member
- Expert tutors with extensive industry experience
- Learners must hold a recognised Level 2 fitness instructing qualification or equivalent
Take your career to the next level and specialise now. Finance available.
- Level 3 Award in Developing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise Sessions
- Face to face delivery at a specialist pre and postnatal facility
- Continued support through Vector Training Alumni including discounts on all future courses
- Opportunity to become an FFA licensed trainer
Our Delivery Partners
Is this course accredited?
Does this qualification mean I can get insured to train pre and postnatal clients?
How is the course delivered and what is covered?
How can I pay the course fees?