Take your first steps into coaching Olympic Weightlifting with the Snatch, Clean and Jerk. This course is an official British Weight Lifting certification delivered in a strength training facility.
For aspiring Olympic Weightlifting coaches
- Identify the key positions for the Snatch, Clean and Jerk
- Learn the BWL Technical Model, designed to help athletes to maximise their capabilities
- Cover assistance exercises using the BWL Teaching Process - Back Squat, Press and Deadlift
Learn practically on the gym floor
- Learn the processes and principles of coaching weightlifting to adults and children
- Start your course online in preparation for your one day practical workshop
- Complete this course practically before moving onto the Level 2 and becoming an Independent coach in Olympic Weightlifting. You will also be able to apply for a BWL Coach License to assist athletes at national competitions
Accredited partner of the National Governing Body of British Weight Lifting
- CIMSPA Education Partner Training Provider
- British Weightlifting qualified tutors
- Expert tutors with extensive weight lifting experience
Start now. Finance available.
- BWL Level 1 Award in Coaching Olympic Weightlifting
- BWL e-learning platform
- Face to face delivery at a specialist strength training facility
- Continued support through Vector Training Alumni including discounts on all future courses
Our Delivery Partners
Is this course accredited?
Are there any prerequisites?
How is the course delivered and what is covered?
How can I pay the course fees?
Do I need BWL membership to study this course?