Learn how to execute different weight lifting exercises, including Olympic lifting and help your clients reach their strength and power goals. This course is an official British Weight Lifting certification delivered in a strength training facility.
Practically learn how to coach strength and power exercises for your clients
- Study how to execute and coach a range of exercises including Olympic lifts
- Develop your profiling, monitoring and programming skills
- Get access to the exclusive BWL Technical Model, designed to help athletes to maximise their capabilities
The principles of Strength Training Theory
- Learn biomechanical concepts, nutrition to support muscle growth and plyometric training methods
- Introduction to the principles of Strength Training Theory and how to use them in your coaching, including the anatomical demands of strength and power training
- Combine 2 practical days with e-learning study via the British Weight Lifting learning platform
Accredited partner of the National Governing Body of British Weight Lifting
- CIMSPA Education Partner Training Provider
- British Weightlifting qualified tutors
- Expert tutors with extensive weight lifting experience
Learners must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Personal Training qualification
- BWL Level 2 Award in Coaching Strength Training
- BWL Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Weightlifting
Take your clients training to the next level. Finance available.
- BWL Level 3 Certificate in Coaching Strength and Power
- BWL e-learning platform
- Face to face delivery at a specialist strength training facility
- Continued support through Vector Training Alumni including discounts on all future courses
Our Delivery Partners
Is this course accredited?
How is the course delivered and what is covered?
How can I pay the course fees?
Do I need BWL membership to study this course?